AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
ouverture officielle

Bienvenue à tous nos petits chatons !
Nous sommes très heureuses de vous accueillir enfin
parmi nous et vous souhaitons un agréable jeu !
QUESTIONS PAR MP INTERDITES

Si vous avez des questions, posez-les ici
Merci de ne pas MP le staff et d'en faire profiter les autres !
Petit coup de pouce

N'hésitez pas à jeter un coup d'oeil à notre zone intégration
où vous trouverez quelques petites choses utiles !
Attirer des nouveaux

Un petit mot sur notre publicité
pour un max de nouveaux chatons intrigués !
— en ce moment —
La première intrigue du forum est lancée ! Pour l'occasion, vous aurez le choix entre trois topics communs. Une confrontation entre les rebelles fae et l'Ordre à Nythsari, une soirée mondaine qui promet sont lot de scandales à Adenor, ou un marché exotique à Zeherim.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

CORRESPONDANCE ENTRE AURYA ASHAAR & HYERI SOO-HYUN

Hyeri Soo-Hyun

Hyeri Soo-Hyun

CORRESPONDANCE ENTRE AURYA ASHAAR & HYERI SOO-HYUN Vcr3bdOa_o

pièces d'or : 263
Ombre : erzah n.
Peuple : fae de l'aube.
Soupirs : quatre-vingt neuf ans sous des airs de vingt-deux.
Maîtrise : guérison ,, ☆☆☆
métamorphose ,, ☆☆
armes blanches ,, ☆☆
armes à feu ,, x
corps à corps ,, ☆
défense ,, ☆☆
Affect : ignore tout des méandres du coeur.
Métier : guérisseuse — elle exerce à hyesu sous le nom de sohee hwang.
Errance : hyesu — terre entachée de ses ancêtres.
Inventaire : potion de mana (1), capuchon discret, cache-oeil.
Crédits : mooncalf (av), aly-naith, mine (gifs).

Aventures :

﹝ 2/4 · fr/en﹞
aurya ╱ correspondance.
iseul ╱ spring flowers bloom
soon ╱

CORRESPONDANCE ENTRE AURYA ASHAAR & HYERI SOO-HYUN Tumblr_ocj06drGhy1ut8szno1_500

https://astrangegame.forumactif.com/t499-and-then-came-the-dawn https://astrangegame.forumactif.com/t594-hyeri-nothing-is-as-it-seems

CORRESPONDANCE ENTRE AURYA ASHAAR & HYERI SOO-HYUN Empty

AVELIE 1073
dear saamiqa,

I am sorry I am only writing this to you now, life has been quite challenging for the past few weeks. I wish people would listen to me when I say they should take better care of themselves. Oh well, I am not sure I can complain, it is better than no patients at all I guess. Still, I am exausted -- I am actually trying not to fall asleep as I write this letter but I felt the need to put my thoughts out there. Oh I hope you are doing well, I am always happy to receive words from you. Please tell me every little things that is happening to you, you know how much I love reading about your latest adventures.

I keep thinking about how strange yet fascinating this whole situation is. Can I confess something? I wish I could talk to you in person but at the same time, I do enjoy how things are. Is it weird? Ah, nevermind. I am just glad someone found my letter and actually took the time to replied to it. But most of all I am glad it was you, my friend. Isn't it odd to call ourselves friends when we never saw each other and it might never happen? Maybe it is for the best.

While I was passing by an event with inventors -- there is a special place like that where I live remember ? I found some interesting objects. I did some sketches of my own, would you be interested if I attach one of them in my next letter?

I should go to bed now before I write things that does not make any sense anymore. Take care.  

yours, sohee

@AURYA ASHAAR
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Invité

Anonymous

CORRESPONDANCE ENTRE AURYA ASHAAR & HYERI SOO-HYUN Empty

AVELIE 1073

Dear Sohee,

Maybe your patients are so confident in the fact that you'll always be able to help them that they forget to be careful. That's probably what I'd do if I had a healer as skilled as you seems to be. That being said, don't forget to take care of yourself too.

Life has been quite busy on my end as well. As I was telling you in one of my last letters, my fiance and I recently took a trip to Oceara. I hadn't seen the city in years and I was really happy to see the sea once again. I've been keeping busy with work ever since but I can't help feeling a bit nostalgic. I don't think I realized how much I'd missed the city up until the moment where I saw it all again. Do you know the feeling?

On a brighter note, my writing has been going well. I think I'm about to finish my first book.

I'm also really glad to call you a friend. I don't think it's weird, or if it is I guess we're both guilty of being odd. I like the secrecy of these letters, I feel like it's my very own private garden. Well, our private garden I guess. But at the same time, it would be really nice to be able to talk to you in person. I think my family sometimes think I'm crazy, laughing to myself, when I'm actually reading and replying to your letters. I don't feel like telling them about this and have them lecture me on the dangers of corresponding with strangers. They don't know you like I do.

I'd really love to see some of your sketches! And yes, I remember, that place sounds fascinating. I'd really love to see it someday. Who knows.

I hope you had the chance to rest since your last letter.

Take care.

Yours, Saamiqa.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

CORRESPONDANCE ENTRE AURYA ASHAAR & HYERI SOO-HYUN
Page 1 sur 1